Musings and Poetry

My collection of poems, stories, and fitful spurts of creative energy.

June 27, 2005

The Gardener

I'm surprised by his power.
I sacrifice nothing as I'm held
by his arms and drowned by
His kisses.
Yet, it is obvious who will
Penetrate whom.

My body and his are pulsing drums.
Vibrating and responding to each
Connection.
We are frenzied and sensitive.
Our hands, never stopping, are touching,
Gripping, stroking, grabbing,
Massaging and caressing.

Whispered agreements about the lame
Body Nazis and the lack
Of real men with real bodies.
Fuzzy chests and beefy legs.
His glorious weight on top of me.

Man with man.

Intimacy, passion, sexual heat
And a connection through laughter.
Not a native, but a suburban
Landscaper here on vacation.

Happy Pride day to me!

Perhaps someday I'll have a
Gardener all to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home